Monday, September 11, 2017

Tweeting #POTUS

My church is participating in a 'read the Bible in a year' program. Right now, our OT readings are in the Wisdom Book of Proverbs. Since Twitter is his preferred medium of communication, and as the self-appointed Twitter-Chaplain to the Tweeter-in-Chief, I sometimes tweet the President verses that seem Spirit-breathed words of guidance for a leader. My evangelical brethren tell me that Mr. Trump greatly values our Bible, so I am sure that he appreciates these daily devotional readings and meditations!

Here are examples from today:









I am surprised that he has not expressed his gratitude yet for my ministry...

Christ the King Sunday

The last Sunday of the Church's year. The Sunday before Advent. As a convert (2003), I had always assumed that Christ the King Su...