Wednesday, September 6, 2017

DIY Fail

Abba - I try, and then I try again a little harder, but I still can't do it:


Teach me
The Way
And I will follow it to the end

Give me
Understanding
That I may discern and obey

Lead me
Along Your path
For I yearn for Your guidance

Turn me
Toward Your will
And away from my selfishness

Turn my head
From shiny distractions
So that I may live a righteous life

Confirm me
As part of Your covenenant
For I live in awe and amazement of You

Rescue me
From disgracing myself
Because Your decrees are good for me

See me
I long for perfection
By Your grace and mercy give me life

                                                  Tiwago


Psalm 119:33-40
(photography by tiwago)



Jonah's Whale of a Tantrum (Warning: "Adult" Language)

When the Renewing God of Ongoing Creation saw that the lost sheep (Nineveh, Rome, Germany, Japan, _______?) had turned from the path of co...