Tuesday, July 25, 2017

I'm Losing Hope In Humanity...

"There can be a tendency to lose hope when we look at the earth and consider all the ways in which humanity has strayed from God's call to stewardship. And yet..."


"And yet God has never lost hope. God has never given up on us. God's covenant with his" (her, their) "people has always been one of new life, new creation, a new heaven, a new earth. That covenant has never been cast aside. God is here, bringing about God's kingdom on earth. We have only to join in.

When we see ourselves as part of what God is doing in the world and work to participate with God in the healing of the world, we find that our hope is healed as well."

Carla Barnhill
The Green Bible Devotional


(photography by tiwago)

I Asked a Flower

I was hiking Beneath a hot September sun - I was sweating, And meditating; When lo I came Upon a brightly Burning bush! So, I sa...